Friday, June 27, 2008

What In The Heck Am I Doing?

So I saw that my sister in law Kristi started a blog...I decided what the heck...it can't be to complicated!!! WHATEVER!!! Now I know why it has taken me this long to start a blog. You can laugh all you want...I am laughing at myself!! I hope whoever finally get's to see this will understand that I don't understand the whole blog craze. I don't know how to get all the fun stuff on my blog, but I will keep playing with this, and push my kids aside because now I want to make my blog look awesome!! Too much work for me!! Okay...time for me to pay attention to my kids...until next time! By the way...I did stop and go outside with Abi for awhile...she started a water fight, and we had fun!!

3 comments:

Kristi Amasio said...

Mel your blog looks great. I love the colors and in fact I almost chose those colors. I am glad that I was your inspiration for the blog. ha ha. It should be something to keep us busy.

Tara said...

Yay Mel! I am so happy. Now you just need to add us to your blog list Mrs. Ledoux. :)

Brandi said...

I think you did a good job at setting up your blog. It looks great. Say hi to Kenny for me! We lived around the corner growing up. I am so glad to see your cute family.