Okay...if anyone could please tell me how to do a slideshow...It would be very much appreciated!! I wanted these pictures with my last blog, but I don't know how to seperate pictures between words, and how to do slideshows!! Very confusing too me!! HELP!! Isn't Abi so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 months ago




5 comments:
Oh what a little doll she is!
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who doesn't know how to do a slide show! I need to learn to, so if you learn will you please teach me? I do know how to separate words and pictures...I'll come over and show you!
Anyway, those pictures are so cute of Abi with her backpack!
Thanks for watching my boys tonight!
I will come over any time and teach you how to do a slide show, they are actually pretty easy once you get the hang of it! We need to hang out anyways so just call me!
And yes, Abi is just so cute with her back pack and everything! Enjoy those couple hours away with just Jaxon . . . it will be really fun for all of you!
Lexie loves having Abi in here preschool class. She is always telling me about how much fun she had with Abi. She looks so cute with her backpack on, LOVE IT!!
Sorry I can't help with the slide shows yet but Josh is an expert and is teaching me how. I'll have to share when I finish my learning. We use Picaso for our slide shows.
slide.com is how I put them on mine. You upload your photos there and it will give you a code. Copy the code. Then on the blog site go to layout. On the layout page go to add new gadget. Add a html gadget. Paste the code there. Viola! It should work.
Post a Comment