Monday, October 13, 2008

I have been tagged!

This tag has no title...I am assuming it is the 5 tag! Here it goes...

5 Shows I love to Watch

The Biggest Loser
Good Things Utah
The Bachelor/Bachelorette (when it is on)
Amazing Race
Jon & Kate plus 8

5 Favorite Restaurants

Spaghetti Factory
Red Robin
Cafe Rio
Hmm...
Hmm...

5 Things that happened yesterday

Went to church
Took a nap/watched TV
Visited some friends
Ate dinner with Kenny and the kids...very rare occasion
Watched it snow outside!!

5 Things I look Forward to

VACATION...this week...St. George!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Being together with my hubby and kids all week!!!
Resting
Hiking the Subway with Kenny
Seeing my sister, brother, and grandparents

5 Things I love about Fall

The weather
The smells
Dressing my kids up in there costumes
Going for drives to see the leaves change colors
Everything!!!

5 Things I Wish

Peace :)
Love:)
Harmony:)...These were the first things that came to my mind:)
A new job for Kenny
More time to spend with Kenny and kids!

5 People I Tag
Jenni, Katie, Catherine, Misty, and Tammie

2 comments:

The Egans said...

I'll get right on it!

Cherish said...

Cute Cute Cute pics of the kids. I especially love Jax on the bike and as the cowboy. And Abi looks so old in her school pics. Time flies.