Okay...it is finally time to catch you all up on our busy days!! Kenny FINALLY took a week of vacation!!! Mostly thanks to Christine Crossley for getting married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was kind enough to ask me to do her hair for her wedding...that meant that she wanted me to stay up in Logan overnight, so I would be there first thing in the morning. Little did she know that it was a nice night away from the kids, and a nice night for me and Kenny to actually go on a date!!!!!!! Kenny and I headed up to Logan and did a session in the Logan Temple then we went to Olive Garden for dinner. We went back to our motel, and went swimming...well...Kenny did(I can't swim)...we even had the pool to ourselves!!!!! It was really fun. The next day was the big day! I got up early and did Christine's hair...next we went to the sealing...after the sealing we had some time to spare since the dinner wasn't for another few hours!! That was comical...we tried to go to a movie in Logan...time wouln't allow us to get to the dinner in time...let's go to Brigham City(that is where the dinner was)...what about a movie there...nope...time wouldn't let us get to the dinner on time...WHAT NOW? What is there to do in Brigham City? Well...we found a Family Fun Center...That was FUNNY!!!! Minature Golf anyone? It's only $2.00. What the heck...we played...what a sad place to go minature golfing...we are spoiled here in Salt Lake. That took about 5 min from start to finish. What next? That didn't kill time! BOWLING!!!! We went bowling...in our church clothes!! Good times!!! Two rounds...that was enough. What's the time...still an hour till dinner. what now? We got ice cream...then spent some time in the Brigham City Shopko!!! Fun times!!! Finally...time for the dinner!!! Great Food!!! That was the beginning of our Vacation!! The next part of our vacation was CAMPING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will spare you every little detail, but give you a list of what we did...here it goes
Arrived at the Spruce Campground Friday night
Got camp put together
Saturday hiked Doghnut Falls...Abi was awesome!! She did Great!!
I was stuck in my tent for a minute because two HUGE Moose were outside the door
Sunday cleaned up camp
Went to Silver Lake
Came home!!
We had such a great time with our little family!! I wish we could go camping some more, but Kenny's jobs are crazy schedules!! All in all we had a great time!! It was much needed for all of us. Pictures will soon follow...Jax is crying...I must go back to mommy world...for now good bye all my good blogger friends!!
3 months ago




4 comments:
So fun!
I hope you took pictures of the wedding, golfing, bowling, and the Shopko adventures!
Doughnut Falls is such a fun and easy hike and who can not love Silver Lake?
I am so glad you guys enjoyed your time together and all the family time . . .that is so fun and important. I can't wait to see the pictures!
Yippee! Vacations restore your sanity. You are lucky that you could leave your kids. Did you enjoy the wedding? Hope so! See you tomorrow.
YAY! It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! We saw Kenny on our way out for our vacation :)
How fun! That is scary about the Moose. We very nearly ran into one of those hiking a few years ago, and I very nearly peed my pants.
Post a Comment