Okay, so I know I just posted, but I needed to express my feelings. My two kids are growing and getting older. Yesterday Jax turned 4 months old, and in one month from this past Friday Abi will be 3 years old. Where has the time gone? My little girl will be starting preschool and dance this fall. I always couldn't wait for this time, but now it is here and it is bittersweet!! This means one more thing...I AM GETTING OLDER!!! I realized the other day that I will be almost 35 years old when Abi gets baptized...SCARY!!! Oh, the picture is so cute!! My kids are cute!! I have been blessed!!! Today in Relief Society the lesson was on "Words of hope and consolation at the time of death" What an emotional lesson...I'm glad I didn't have to teach this one! The one thing the teacher wanted us to understand is that life is precious. We never know when a life will end. Live each day to it's fullest...don't live with regrets! What a great message!! I love this Gospel!! I love being a member of the Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!! I Love My Husband, and My Kids!! Tell all those you love that you love them!!! Enjoy those precious times with your kids when they want to play with you...even when they want to be "mommy." Have a great day!!
3 months ago





4 comments:
Oh it is so true! We had the same lesson today and it was so emotional. We are so blessed to know what we know.
The kiddos are so dang cute.
And boy do I miss R.S. I really wish I was able to go but the darn Primary keeps me from the best lessons and also comments.
Welcome to Blogging! I love it! Good picture with Abi and Jax.
What a great sentiment Mel! It is moments like that that keep us going and loving our jobs as mothers.
Post a Comment