If you are like me and addicted to The Bachelorette...you may be asking the same question! I new during the show she was going to pick Jesse...they seem to make you think that she is going to pick the one that everyone likes...WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just can't believe she picked Jesse. What is going on? Did you see the After The Rose? They made me SICK!!!!!!!!! All I have to say is two things...let's see if it really lasts, and I can't believe is wasn't Jason. What have I gotten myself addicted to? Good Luck to Jason...may he find true love somewhere else!! He deserves it!!
3 months ago




2 comments:
I hear ya sista! I mean Jesse kinda grew on me finally but I really just loved Jason! I hope he is the next bachelor. And Cindy should totally sign up! :)
LOL I loved Jesse and I wanted her to pick him :) I hope that they last!
Post a Comment