Well it has been a while since I have posted...I have been very busy!! I made my TV debut on Good Things Utah!! HA HA HA:) What an experience that was! There is nothing better than having somebody tell you that you need to wear different clothes! Okay it wasn't that bad. It was actually really nice!! Alicia Richmond was way nice and helpful! Although, I didn't really love the outfit she picked out for me (she knows better than I do how to pick something that fits your body) it was good to be told how to hide the after having a baby look. That is what started all of this. I emailed Alicia and asked her how to cover up the "after having a baby look". She emailed me back and told me if I could find four models who recently had babies she would do a segment on Good Things Utah!! What fun that would be!!!!! I found models and we met Alicia at the Kohl's in Draper for a fitting. She pulled lot's of clothes, and had us try on everything...than we all made our debut on TV!!!!! What a horrible thing seeing yourself on live TV. YUCK!!!! Do I really look like that? Not a really cute thing to look at. O'well, like I said it was fun!!
3 months ago




3 comments:
I hope you taped the segment! I totally would have watched if you would have let me know!
You look great for just having Jaxon . . . I am green with envy with out good you look!
Okay so I just looked that pictures . . and holy crap was the WHOLE ward on Good Things Utah?
So fun! What a moment to remember!
You better have taped it! I want to watch it when I come to town! That is awesome and I am sure you looked cute as usual
Post a Comment