Oh, the joys of being a mommy...you sometimes get to be the child!!! Abi was the mommy today, and I was Abi...well, until she told me I was the baby!! It was kind of funny to listen to what she told me. We sure do need to always watch what we do and say!! Be an example to our kids at all times! When I was the baby I pretended to cry...she put my Binky in my mouth...I then spit it out! I kept doing it, and then one of the times she said "I know, hold on." The simple little phrases you say...they listen. It was fun being Abi because I got to act like she does. We were "going somewhere" , so I asked for gum, asked for my sunglasses (not the pink ones, the blue ones), let's see then I needed my seat belt on, oh, and I needed to cry and scream!!!!!! What a fun way to start off "going somewhere!! Are you following this story? The day and life of me, Abi, and the baby!! The best part was I got to see how I am towards Abi. It was humorous!! All in all it was good quality time spent with my child...fun memories made!!
3 months ago





2 comments:
That is so cute! It is so funny how little girls seriously just love to play mommy. It tells ya she is watching your every move! I love that you were a naughty baby too. that is hilarious!
This is so cute. THanks for the comment today! AND filling Carrie in too! :) I sure hope this next one is a girl, but I don't know I was sick with Carter too!
Post a Comment