As you can see I am getting updated with the rest of you...I need any advice anyone may have on what I should add or delete on my blog!! Help me stay updated with the rest of you!! :)
3 months ago
COWBOY UP
As you can see I am getting updated with the rest of you...I need any advice anyone may have on what I should add or delete on my blog!! Help me stay updated with the rest of you!! :)
Posted by Melodie at 7:01 PM
4 comments:
Your blog is great! Love the new background! Just start posting stuff for crying out loud! How about a posting on your awesome anniversary dinner with Kelsey! ;)
You are alive!! LOL, I was beginning to wonder if you ever left Arizona. Blogging is like a diary...just write about the little stuff even if it seem inconsequential. One day your kids will love all the stories about what they did and how life was back in the day.
Jenni has great advice! I love the background!
Hello Melodie! Sharon gave me your blog address and I want to keep in touch! Here is my blog:)
www.ssblunsford.blogspot.com
Post a Comment