Let's see where do I begin? From the beginning...
Monday...took Jax to the doctor...he's been dealing with ear infection...things look fine...9:30 pm...Abi wakes up screaming...chunky puke all over her and her bed...clean it up...pukes again...clean it up...pukes again...this goes on all night...continues all day Tuesday...Tuesday...clean up puke...do load after load of laundry to keep up with the puke!! Call Kenny home from work...take Abi to Insta Care...she won't keep anything down...doctor gives her an Otter Pop...she's fine...doesn't puke...I'm the mom...why didn't I think of that? Wednesday...Abi lays around all morning...can't get her to eat or drink...She doesn't feel good...I have had enough...make her get up and take a bath...make her eat some Ramen Noodle Soup...back to her normal self...have hair appointments...kids are at Kenny's parents...done for the night!!...Thursday...trying to breathe after the past two days...take kids to my good friend Katie's while I go in for another MRI...this time with contrast...well...they told me they weren't going to do contrast...what?...that is the whole reason I am doing another MRI...one with contrast...finally get them to agree with it...pick kids up from Katie's...Jax pukes all over me and all over Katie's floor...sorry Katie...great now he's sick...take the kids home...change clothes...give Jax pedialyte...Jax falls asleep for four hours...that's nice...Abi and I watch Go Go Diego, Dora, and Word World...more than I could ever want to watch...put her to bed...Friday...not so bad...have one client to do...have Activity Days...my first one!!...come home...go to Kohls...find some clothes...put them back because the line is to long...the red shirt was only $6...I'll have to go back another day...okay lost all my patience...getting mad at kids...TIRED...DON"T WANT TO DEAL WITH KIDS ANYMORE!!!! Give them a bath...put them to bed...now I am venting to you!!!! Good Times!! It's Fun to be a MOM!!!!!!!
3 months ago




7 comments:
Oh man I'm sorry you were cleaning up puke all week! BLAH! That sounds awful. I hope the kids are feeling better for ya!
Why did you have an MRI? Did I know this? Everything ok?
I know what you Mean. It sounds like my week last week, but only with one child. I really need a haircut! When are you available next week or the week after. I have 4 weeks left!
Hey there! I am so glad you that found me on here. Marci and I have been looking for you for a long time. Marci has a blog also but it is private, if you give me your email address I will have her add you. This is great!!!
Oh man . . . one of those weeks. Next time just call me! I am right across the street and I can run things over for you or even go to the store.
When do you get your results from the MRI? And next time, I would love to watch your cute kids!
I hate times like that! And, would you quit worrying about my floor! Look at the bright side...none of us caught Jax's pukies! And, the more puke on my floor, the sooner I get new carpet! ;)
That sucks! Sorry they were sick. It seems like if one of them get it, they all get it. Not fun! Hope they're feeling better. Love the new blog format, very cute.
The great part is that this will not be the last time you have a puking fest at your house! Just keep thinking "mansion in heaven, mansion in heaven!"
Ok so I am your sister in law and I don't know anything about the MRI stuff. What is up?
Post a Comment