Thursday, August 6, 2009


Congrats to Kenny!!
Kenny is now finished with his Bachelor's Degree!!!
I just wanted to share the exciting news!
He has been SO busy with work and school.
We look forward to having him home a little more!!
Congrats Kenny...I love you so much!!

8 comments:

Taylor's said...

Congrats! I bet a TON of bricks are now off his shoulders! What a great step!

Cindy said...

Congrats Kenny!!! You made it!! Love you.

The Egans said...

That is so awesome! Why didn't you tell me about this? I didn't realize he was finishing so soon! That is so awesome!!! Congrats to you all!

Melanie and Daniel said...

Wow tell him congrats! That will be so nice for you to have him home more.

Kristi Amasio said...

Congrats Bro! You are so awesome. I am so proud of you and the person you have become. You are a wonderful husband and father. I love you!!!

Natalie said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful!!

The Carnavale Family said...

Congratulations! I know how great that feels :) I didn't know he was so close to finishing.

Allison said...

Hooray! Good job Kenny and Melodie, school is a tough road with kids but worth it in the end. Enjoy your extra time and less stress!