Wednesday, June 3, 2009

FEBUARY 2009

Febuary wasn't as full as January, but here it is...
Melodie was busy with hair appointment's.
Kenny was busy with school and work like always.
Abi and Jax were just themselves, and cute as always.
Feb. 5 Melodie had an MRI done. Long story...annoying story.
Feb. 6 Melodie had Activity Days
Feb. 7 We went to the Draper Temple Open House. Abi loved it. She is very excited about the Temple, and always talks about going to the Temple.
Feb. 12 Abi invited some friends over for a Valentine's Party. They played games, and decorated cookies. It was fun times for Abi.
Feb. 13 Kenny and I went out during the day for Valentine's Day. It was nice to have a date with Kenny. We went to a surprise B-Day party for one of our friends Christian Egan. Kenny called in sick, so it was nice to have a night out with Kenny and friends. Thanks Katie for the invite.
Feb. 14 Happy Valentine's Day. We didn't do much since yesterday we celebrated Valentine's Day. We spent the day with our kids. It was fun.
Feb. 19 Today we celebrated Abi's half birthday at her Preschool. I had to go and talk about Abi for a few minutes. I talked about how Abi was born early, and took a few things that Abi likes. Some of those things were a BYU Football...because she loves BYU, Her Baby Ella, fruit snacks, notebook and pen...she loves to draw, and I can't really remember what else, but it was fun to talk about Abi and the things she loves.
Feb. 20 Activity Days
Feb. 21 Stake Woman's Conference. Carol Makita came and was the main speaker. It was very good. Then we had a little lunch, and then split up to go to different classes. I am so glad that I took the time to go. It was very good for me to go to, and learn new things.
Feb. 28 Went to Kellie's house for a BBQ for Alex's B-Day. It was fun to get together with my family, and glad that Kellie moved back up here from St. George.

0 comments: