Thursday, May 14, 2009

MOTHER'S DAY: PART 2

BIG SURPRISE!! GOOD SURPRISE!!
For Mother's Day my actual gift was...

A TRIP TO HAWAII.

I do need to apologize to Kenny. The whole time he was working on booking a trip to Hawaii. It had nothing to do with the BYU tickets. Man, he is very good. He had me thinking. I have a great husband. He has proven to me that he doesn't think about sports all the time!! Hawaii here we come!!! I just wanted to let you know Kenny isn't so bad after all!!

6 comments:

Taylor's said...

That rocks! Enjoy your time just the 2 of you!

My sister's husband surprised her with a Hawaii trip for Christmas - can someone put a bug in my husband's ear?

Natalie said...

That is so sweet! I am not sure my husband would ever think like that..lol..How exciting!

The Egans said...

So awesome!!! You didn't even tell me that all the times I've talked to you since Mother's Day! I knew Kenny had to have more up his sleeve! That will be so fun!

Josh and Stacie said...

Cool, thats pretty tricky!! Have fun, we loved Hawaii!

Tara said...

Way better than BYU tickets! :)

Seriously though I am so jealous! It has been far too long since we have been somewhere fun. You are going to love it!

Cherish said...

Pretty sly! Good job Kenny, she deserves it (and so do you)!